5.16.2014

Lets try this again


Hello blogger, we meet again.

If you're an old subscriber randomly seeing me on your GFC or bloglovin' feed again, then hi, long time no see. I made my blog private last summer and made the decision to switch over to tumblr to do my blogging. Even though I switched, I still posted on here every now and then just to back up some of my favorite posts. Probably because I knew this would happen one day, that I would be back. I originally wanted to switch to wordpress but that needed entirely way too much time that I didn't have - so here I am, back on blogger just doin' my thang.

Recently I've learned that I actually really enjoy photography. I mean, I've kind of always known that, but I was always too insecure of my ability to take a good photograph to admit it. But the passion is definitely there and it's too noticeable for my insecurities to hold me back from acknowledging it any longer.

Lastly, I've made a new bloglovin due to the name change so feel free to follow here (or there are other ways in the sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment